Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hostboards Top Ten Reasons Wild has been AWOL

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    #10:.....He shot his big toe off shooting at ants.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    #9 He got his lip caught in the CDROM door of his computer

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    #7 He killed that armadillo and has been making stew

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    #6 It took him forever to explain to me just what a armadillo is

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LAUGHING MY ASS OFF so hard at the thought that Susanne didn't know what an armadillo was...LAKJDSJGKUTR Ok Ok
    OH AND NO I AM NOT DRINKING ROBIN!!!!
    It's just funny

    all about Armadillo's

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ July 13, 2006 07:54 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font></font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 13, 2006 07:57 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LAKJDSJGKUTR
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I looked this up and I still don't know what language Sis is speaking [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    8#...He got bit on the ass by an armadillo.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad to hear that you got a good laugh outta this, you might laugh even more if I told you what I first read when I saw the word "armadillo", but hey, that was just my mind in the gutter*LMAO
    So now that I know what a G?rteltier is I can concentrate on other things*hehehe

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    #5 Found that lost bear trap (Ouch) [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    #4.....Lost somewhere in the Cavalier state. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    LOL..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •